Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200 ~ 450?
Tips model: 900M series
Tweezer: ESD-15, length 4.7 inches
Y stand: steel
Desoldering pump: plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0 percent flux, 0.8 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce
How to solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Note: To find extra replacement tips
Solder- Please searchASIN:B01MQCZ09C on Amazon
1 x Soldering iron
1 x Desoldering pump
1 x Solder wire
1 x Anti-static Tweezers
1 x Y stand
5 x Soldering iron tips
1 x Tool box
1 x User manual
Kit comes with tool carry case, soldering iron, 5 solder tips, soldering sucker (desoldering pump), solder ,stand with Cleaning Sponge,meet all your soldering work needs with all fitting included,making your soldering more easy and comfortable.
60 watts,upgrade PCBA, we use the Chip Fixed Resistor while others on the market use the Color ring resistance, heat up quickly (2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450?.6pcs interchangeable tips from broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects
Better heat dissipation efficiency: with our upgrade steel-pipe design, the vaster new soldering iron is more efficient in a better heat dissipation
Tool carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. The item is great for electric repair.
Please do not hang the soldering tips and place the tips down when heating, otherwise there is the risk of burning dissolved iron plastic handle.